In a digital world dominated by virtual social interactions, the “Certificate in Social Media Marketing” course provides you with invaluable skills that are needed more than ever. It’s not enough for established or new businesses to simply publish product posts on Facebook or Twitter; marketers nowadays must command attention, craft relevant informational content that delivers real value, and build a loyal community of engaged followers and prospects.
The CSMM course will help you create and execute powerful social media plans and cost effective advertising campaigns that unlock massive brand awareness and drive tangible online sales.
Most importantly, you’ll learn to develop a robust underlying social media strategy to focus your time, efforts, and budget—so that social media doesn’t turn into a chaotic free-for-all.
At the end of this course students will learn how to:
- Brainstorm, create and execute an effective social media strategy
- Design, write and publish engaging posts on social media
- Build and effectively communicate with a community of engaged followers
- Create, manage and optimize cost effective ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest & Snapchat
- Work with advanced advertising features including lookalike and custom audiences
- Read, analyze and interpret various social media analytics
- Compute and analyze a number of important social media metrics
- Create and interpret social media activity reports including conversion tracking
Participants will have the chance to work on real case studies including regional and international companies.
The Certificate in Social Media Marketing course targets:
- Entrepreneurs and Business owners willing to integrate Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Snapchat & Pinterest as part of their marketing strategy
- Seasoned marketers wishing to increase their Social Media marketing skills including creating a community of engaged followers and customers
- University students or fresh graduates willing to work in the field of Social Media
- Individuals with no previous experience who wish to start a career as Social Media community managers
Led by a former Googler with over 10 years of experience in digital marketing, the “Certificate in Digital Marketing & Advertising” targets:
- Entrepreneurs and Business owners willing to integrate Digital Marketing into their marketing strategy
- Seasoned marketers wishing to increase their general skills in SEO, SEM, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing
- University students or fresh graduates willing to work in the field of Digital Marketing
- Individuals with no previous experience who wish to start a career as digital marketers
Achieving this milestone requires investment of time and money. We count on you for allocating the required time. As for money, Meirc stands ready to support with discounts and scholarships for certain eligible candidates. Call us to enquire about financial support.
(Mondays and Wednesdays, from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm over 6 weeks)
(Saturdays, from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm over 6 weeks)
- Program Duration: 24 hours
- Format: The classes include both theoretical lectures and hands-on workshopsand exercises
- Assignments: Small assignments will be given whenever applicable between sessions
- Project: A post-course project will be assigned to individual students to apply the learned concepts and skills
- Certificate: Following the completion of the program, the student will be awarded the Meirc/Clouds Media Certificate and another Certificate by ISM (Institute of Sales Management-UK).
- Equipment: Meirc will supply students with computers and related training materials
1. Social Media Marketing Foundations
- Latest social media trends & stats
- How to plan and execute a successful social media strategy
- Working with buyer personas
2. The Key Stages of Social Media Marketing (1)
- Social media research & monitoring best practices
- Social media writing best practices
- Useful social media design tools
3. The Key Stages of Social Media Marketing (2)
- Social media publishing best practices
- Social media reporting best practices
4. Engagement Techniques for Social Media
- Key definitions
- Engagement best practices
- Social media influencers’ outreach
5. Facebook Marketing (1)
- Working with profiles and pages
- Facebook posting best practices
6. Facebook Marketing (2)
- Introduction to the Facebook Ads Manager
- Custom audiences
- Lookalike audiences
- Conversion pixels and conversion tracking
- Live demo
7. Instagram Marketing
- Business profiles on Instagram
- Instagram posting best practices
- Advertising on Instagram
- Live demo
8. Twitter Marketing
- Working with Twitter accounts
- Tweeting best practices
- Advertising on Twitter
- Live demo
9. Snapchat Marketing
- Filters and Snapchat features
- Snapchat best practices
- Advertising on Snapchat
- Live demo
10. Linkedin Marketing
- Linkedin features
- Linkedin posting best practices
- Advertising on Linkedin
- Live demo
11. Pinterest Marketing
- Pinterest features
- Pinterest pinning best practices
- Advertising on Pinterest
- Live demo
12. Course Review and Project
Imad Karam is a former Googler turned online marketing expert and digital consultant with over 10 years of experience in the field.
As a former Senior Industry Analyst at Google UK and as the current CEO at Clouds Media (a leading digital marketing agency based in Dubai and Beirut since 2010), Imad has advised, trained and helped hundreds of clients in Europe and the Middle East.
He has helped a large number of regional and multinational firms reach digital excellence including: Virgin Media, Times Online, The Daily Mail, MSN, Propertyfinder.ae, Balloonshop.ae, CBRE, Ray White, Mercedes Lebanon and many others.
Imad Karam is a regular instructor at the Lebanese American University and teaches digital marketing to an audience of post-graduate students and EMBA students.
He is also a guest instructor at Saint Joseph University in Beirut and teaches the course “online marketing in the healthcare sector” for bio-marketing degree students.
He has been featured many times in local media and TV programs as a digital marketing expert.
Imad is a graduate of HEC Paris (Master of Science in Marketing and Management) and ESIB (Master of Telecom Engineering).
Previous experience includes working at Google UK, Merrill Lynch UK and General Electric.
Are you still unsure?
Deciding to earn the CSMM qualification can be a life changing milestone that require strong commitment, but which can take your career to the next level. If you are still hesitant, or unsure about how to proceed, one of our experts can call you and discuss the qualification that best fits your profile, and advise you on suitable learning options. Please add your contact information.Enquire Now