Business Writing Skills (in Arabic) - Virtual Learning
Did you know that an estimated 30% of all business emails are aimed at clarifying miscommunication generated from the other 70%? As more and more organizations come to this realization, business writing skills training has become a staple for capability development initiatives.
This course provides an introduction to business writing skills as they relate to the drafting of emails, memos and business letters. During this course, we will describe and apply structuring and business writing techniques designed to cater for the modern business environment. Above all, we will emphasize the use of simple, clear and positive language in addressing day to day business affairs.