By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define eLearning, identify its benefits and determine its feasibility within their organization.
- Assess requirements essential to the success of any eLearning development.
- Develop a complete plan for eLearning initiatives starting with analysis and ending with evaluations.
- Design engaging and interactive eLearning modules using rapid eLearning tools and PowerPoint.
- List essential criteria and features necessary in selecting their organization’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Define mobile learning and recommend approaches for implementing throughout the organization.
- Embrace social media in various training activities.
This program is designed for:
Trainers, instructional designers, line managers and HR professionals involved in the field of training. The program offers insight for training and development professionals to introduce diverse training methods to their respective organizations.
Locations & Dates:
07 - 11 Apr 2013
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
17 - 21 Nov 2013
The Address Dubai Marina
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
eLearning: a Complimentary Training Approach
- eLearning Defined
- A Historical Overview: From Then to Now
- Synchronous and Asynchronous eLearning
- Components of eLearning
- Similarities and Differences with Traditional Classroom Training
- Benefits and Limitations of eLearning
- Areas where eLearning Can Be Effective
Planning your eLearning Training Projects
- An eLearning Project Plan
- Analyzing your Audience
- Assessing your Existing IT Infrastructure
- Determining the Availability of Internal Resources
- Planning a Sample Test
- Launching your eLearning Projects
- Evaluating your Modules
Designing eLearning – The Beginner’s Guide
- Working with Subject Matter Experts
- Learning Objectives and Instructional Design Elements
- Rapid eLearning Tools
- Using PowerPoint in Developing your eLearning Modules
- Examples from the Real World
- Assessing eLearning Designs
Deploying Technologies in Delivering Instruction to Learners
- A Look at Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Developing your System’s Selection Criteria
- Common Features of LMS
Mobile Learning: General Overview
- Taking Learning to a New Level
- Learning and Teaching Considerations
- Common Myths and Clarifications
- Overcoming Barriers for Proper Implementation
- Overview of Common Mobile Applications
Social Media in Training
- Embracing Technology in Training
- The Role of Social Media in Training
- Overview of the Tools Available
- How to Incorporate Social Media in Training
- A Strategy for Moving Forward