By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, write, produce, and analyze feasibility studies.
- Identify crucial arguments and effectively explore the various assumptions.
- Present ideas in a simple, effective, convincing and objective manner.
- Perform critical and sensitivity analysis to improve plans and projections.
- Analyze someone else's feasibility study and find its merits and shortcomings.
This program is designed for:
Anyone involved in preparing, writing and analyzing feasibility studies.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
23 - 27 Sep 2012
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
23 - 27 Dec 2012
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Introduction and Definitions
- Feasibility Study Definitions
- Feasibility Study Objectives
- Presenting Objective and Unbiased Information
- Dealing with Problems
- General Feasibility Study Approach
Feasibility Study Preparation
- Initial Study Preparation
- Main Study Preparation
- Criteria for a Good Feasibility Study Preparation
- Defining Key Study Assumptions and Limitations
- Presenting the Feasibility Study
Feasibility Study Elements
- Identifying Study Report Elements
- Executive Summary Contents
- Market Research and Analysis
- Projected Supply Feasibility
- Design Project Schedule
- Develop Project Cost Elements
- Financial Plans and Projections
Feasibility Study Appraisal and Analysis
- Addressing the Needs of the Report Recipients
- Aims of Financial Analysis
- Economic Feasibility Analysis
- Projections Sensitivity Analysis
- Operational Feasibility Analysis
- Technical Feasibility Analysis
- Alternative Solutions Analysis
- Problems Affecting both Independent and Mutually Exclusive Projects
- Optimizing the Project Using Financial Ratios
Feasibility Study Evaluation and Implementation
- Concluding the Feasibility Study
- Internal Recommendations and Conclusions
- Evaluating Feasibility Studies
- Implementing the Proposals
Feasibility Studies Simulation Using Excel
- Introduction of the Simulation
- Practical Application
- Sensitivity Analysis and Financial Ratios
- Feasibility Studies in the Middle East