By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the critical importance of a well thought-out business plan for the success of the organization.
- Analyze the business environment and conduct an effective SWOT analysis.
- Define the most appropriate goals and strategies using techniques such as gap analysis and portfolio management.
- Choose and implement tactics and programs designed to maximize operational success.
- Develop a practical plan that will enable management to monitor and control the progress of the organization.
This program is designed for:
Department heads, sales managers, marketing managers, senior managers and others who need to develop their business planning and control skills.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
08 - 12 Jul 2012
Kuala Lumpur, English
Renaissance Kuala Lumpur
07 - 11 Oct 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Developing the Business Plan
- Definition of Business Plans
- Benefits of a Business Plan
- The Planning Process
- Getting the Commitment of the Team
- Idea Generation
Vision and Mission Statements
- Definitions and Methodologies
- Examples of Vision and Mission Statements
Market Situation Analysis
- General (Macro) Environment
- Specific Environment, Includes:
- Market and Customer Segmentation
- Market Potential, Size and Share
- The Growth-Share Matrix, SWOT and Gap Analysis
Goals, Strategies and Tactics
- The SMART Objectives Concept
- Examining Strategic Alternatives
- Tactics Preparation and Programs
- Program Implementation Schedule
The Science and Art of Forecasting
- Forecasting Definitions and Assumptions
- Forecasting Methods:
- Time Series
- Causal Methods
- Judgemental Approach
- Linking with Programs Schedule
- Workforce and Workforce Charts
Basic Financial Concepts
- The Income Statement
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Break-Even Analysis
Concluding the Business Plan
- Goal Tree: The Whole Plan at a Glance
- The Executive Summary
Controlling the Plan
- Sales and Financial Reviews
- Individual Performance Reviews