By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Improve margins and make more profits.
- Prioritize efforts for maximum results.
- Develop a sales plan for each strategic (key) account to fully satisfy client needs and maximize customer value.
- Lead the buying process and close more sales.
- Maximize human capital utilization.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities for business and relationship development.
This program is designed for:
Account managers, sales managers, sales people who are managing "Key Accounts" or have limited experience in managing customers in a Business to Business environment.
Locations & Dates:
24 - 28 Mar 2013
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
03 - 07 Nov 2013
Arjaan By Rotana Dubai Media City
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Key Account (KA) Management (KAM)
- Definition of Key Account Management
- Setting the Rules for Qualifying Key Accounts
- Overview of Key Account Management: Business Perspectives and Trends; Customer Expectations; Profitable Growth Strategies
- The Key Account Management Function and the Sales Department Structure
Account Analysis: A Necessary Step towards Defining and Selecting KA
- The Single-Factor Models
- The Portfolio Models
- The Decision Models
- Cost per Call and Break-Even Sales Volume Computation
- Selection Criteria and Measuring Attractiveness
- Use of Resources versus Cost to Serve
Key Account Relational Development Model
- Pre Relationship Stage
- Early Relationship Stage
- Mid Relationship Stage
- Partnership Relationship Stage
- Synergetic Relationship Stage
- Reasons for Divesting Partnerships
- Evaluating your Current Partnership Level with Key Accounts
The Key Account Planning Process (KAP)
- Account Planning Process Criteria
- Analyzing the Customer, Past Business, and Competition
- The Competitive Analysis Matrix
- The Customer Expectation Benchmark Matrix
- Developing Account Strategies
- Use of SWOT and TOWS Analyses
- Strategy Development Tools
- Template for Key Account Management Planning
- Creating a Performance Measurement Dashboard for Individual Key Accounts
The Critical Role of Key Account Managers
- Understanding the Role and Responsibilities of Key Account Managers
- Harnessing Daily To-Do Lists to Optimize Sales Productivity
- Building Long-Term Customer Relationships and Trust
- Understanding the Importance of the Customer Service Function in KAM
- Presentation Skills for Key Account Managers
- Selling to Major Accounts
- Understanding the Buyer Decision Process
- Phases of the Purchasing Decision
- Entry Strategies
- Key Account Maintenance Strategies