By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze personal strengths and weaknesses in sales management.
- Demonstrate traits of an excellent sales manager.
- Plan forecasts and quotas with more accuracy and precision.
- Conduct sales coaching and counseling sessions effectively.
- Focus the sales team to generate increased sales and profits.
- Provide sales training for colleagues.
- Review sales tactics from best practices so they can easily coach their team to reach peak performance.
This program is designed for:
Newly appointed, prospective or current sales managers who need to respond to customer, team and company needs. Successful candidates on this program will be awarded Meirc’s Professional Certificate (MPC).
Locations & Dates:
07 - 11 Apr 2013
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
10 - 14 Nov 2013
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Sales Management and the Marketing Mix
- Common Characteristics of the Sales Force
- Discovering Core Competencies
- Sales Competency Model and Sales Competency-Based Training
- Effective Delegation, Assessment and Debriefing
- Sales Manager Training For Peak Performance
Forecasts and Quotas
- Quota Management
- Ways to Ruin a Sales Force
- Account Management
Coaching and Counseling for Sales
- Steps to Effective Sales Coaching
- Self Motivation and the Power of Thoughts in Bringing Results
- The Law of Attraction
- Sales Training for Effective Results
Emotional Intelligence (EI) in Selling
- EI Assessment and Debriefing
- The Power of Emotions in Selling
- Emotional Impulse Control
- Anger Management during Emotional Outbursts
Evaluating Sales Representatives
- Giving and Receiving Sales Feedback
- Evaluating Sales Representatives during Visits
- Customer Service Training for Representatives
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Sales Performance Management
- Recruiting and Interviewing Sales Applicants
Time Allocations for Sales Managers
- Managing Time for Sales People
- How to Save Time During Selling
- Business Development and Sales Force Management
- Managing your Salespeople from a Distance
Building a Winning Sales Team
- Selling Strategically
- Understanding the Sales Funnel
- Corporate Sales Training
- Sales and Marketing Training for Effective Leadership
- Improving Sales Performance with Hypnotic Selling and Strategic Selling
- The Law of Attraction and the Power of the Mind