By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply a logical step-by-step process to produce a sound marketing plan.
- Present a marketing plan that builds on marketing audit findings.
- Use marketing audit findings to identify effective strategies and tactics.
- Develop the components of the strategic marketing plan.
- Understand and implement the different marketing warfare strategies (offensive, defensive and flanking).
This program is designed for:
Marketing professionals who need to prepare a marketing plan for the first time or who are reviewing the effectiveness of current plans. The program is also important for senior managers involved in evaluating marketing plans submitted to them by specialists.
Locations & Dates:
14 - 18 Apr 2013
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
08 - 12 Sep 2013
Arjaan By Rotana Dubai Media City
10 - 14 Nov 2013
The Address Dubai Marina
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The Marketing Concept
- Scope and Functions
- A New Approach to Marketing
- Competitive Pressures Changing the World
- The Smart Bomb Strategic Approach
- The Gap Growth Analysis Matrix
- Optimal Segments: Multifactor Analysis
- Enterprise Growth Segmentation Opportunities
- Analyzing Segments Attractiveness and the Company Capability Related to Them
- Drawing the Segment Selection Matrix
Blue Ocean Strategies
- The Principles of Blue Ocean Strategies
- Moving from Red Ocean to Blue
- Formulating a Blue Ocean Strategy:
- Reconstruct Market Boundaries
- Reach Beyond Existing Demand
The Business Situation Analysis
- SWOT and TOWS Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Environmental Analysis
Strategic Marketing Planning
- Linking the Marketing Strategy to the Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Company
- The Marketing Planning Process
- Considering Different Strategic Alternatives
- Analyzing Different Marketing Strategies
- Formulating Long Term Marketing Goals
- Selecting and Developing the Marketing Strategy for the 4Ps
- Marketing Warfare Strategies
Tactical Planning Activities
- Short Term Marketing Objectives
- Positioning Strategies
- Auditing the Product Portfolio
- Linking Marketing Tactics to Sales Activities and Forecasts
Developing the Marketing Action Plan
- Developing Activities for the 4Ps
- Scheduling Activities
- Allocation of Human and Financial Resources
- Putting it all Together