By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Implement powerful promotions and advertising campaigns to boost sales.
- Design a promotion plan aimed at both the trade and the consumer.
- Apply the most effective criteria for successful advertisement campaigns.
- Use tried and tested merchandising principles as a key selling tool inside retail outlets.
This program is designed for:
Sales managers and staff as well as marketing managers, marketing professionals and field merchandisers.
This program is worth 15 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
16 - 18 Sep 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The Marketing Concept
- The Integrated Marketing Concept (IMC)
- Marketing Basics and the 4 Ps:
- The Stages of Consumer Involvement with the Marketing Message
- The 3 Dimensional View of Advertising
Powerful Promotions Strategies
- The Push and Pull Approaches
- Components of a Promotion Strategy
- Goals and Tasks of Promotions
- The Promotion Mix
- Consumer Promotions: The Pull
- Trade Promotions: The Push
- Setting Advertisement Campaign Objectives
- Specifying the Target Audience
- Formulating a Creative Message
- Choosing the Appropriate Media
- Implementing the Campaign
- Measuring Results among the Targeted Audience:
- Level of Awareness
- Change in Attitude
- Action Taken
Professional Promotion Execution
- Steps in the Planning of a Promotion
- Promotions as a Cross-Functional Operation
- Proper Promotion Scheduling
- Follow-up and Audit
- Testing, Measuring and Evaluating the Effectiveness of the Campaign
Basics of Merchandizing
- The Concept of Space Management
- Best Locations in Outlets
- Principles of Merchandizing
- Implementing Planograms