By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the central link between Finance and Sales.
- Describe and demonstrate the procedures of formulating sales forecasting, budgeting and control.
- Optimize allocation of sales resources for maximum productivity.
- Assess the costs and benefits of marketing management decisions.
- Communicate operational and financial strategies and results.
- Plan, design, and construct sales forecasting and projection models.
This program is designed for:
Sales and marketing professionals and executives, directors of marketing, sales managers, regional sales directors and managers, and any senior professional wishing to acquire advanced knowledge in linking sales operations to achieve optimum marketing, sales, and financial results.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
29 Apr - 03 May 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
30 Sep - 04 Oct 2012
Arjaan By Rotana Dubai Media City
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Tactical Marketing Functions
- Setting the Marketing Mix
- Implementing and Monitoring the Marketing Mix: Balancing Marketing Costs with Building Marketing Value
- The Product Life Cycle (PLC): Definition and Concepts:
- Identifying the PLC Stages
- Linking the Promotion Mix Investments across the PLC
Understand the Link between Finance and Sales
- Financial and Sales Metrics for Sales Professionals
- Appreciate the Importance of Inventory Management on Sales Decisions
- Setting Sales Budget Criteria:
- The Characteristics of Fixed, Variable, and Mixed Cost
- The Retrospective and Prospective Sales Cash Flows
- Modeling Cash Flow for Sales Operations
Sales Management and Analysis: Tools and Techniques
- Sales Consolidation
- Sales Forecasting versus Projections:
- Macro and Micro Forecasting Types
- Trend Lines, Times Series, and Moving Averages
- Single and Multiple Regression Analysis
Account Analysis And Profitability
- The ABC Account Classification Matrix
- Portfolio Models for Prioritizing Accounts
- Computing the Cost per Call and the Break Even Sales Volume
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis ? CVP
- Planning for Key Accounts
- Linking Sales Costs to Financial Results
- The Importance and Art of Selecting Profitable Accounts
The Relationship Between Sales Planning and Financial Management
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flows
Designing and Modeling Sales Plans
- The Role of Assumptions
- Designing the Process and Model Economics
- Developing the Analysis and Reporting Mechanisms
Building a Comprehensive Sales Forecasting, Reporting, and Analysis Model
- Group Case Study
- Extensive Use of Excel
- Model Presentation and Discussions