By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Improve margins and make more profits.
- Prioritize efforts for maximum results.
- Develop a sales plan for each strategic (key) account to fully satisfy client needs and maximize customer value.
- Lead the buying process and close more sales.
- Maximize human capital utilization.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities for business and relationship development.
This program is designed for:
Account managers, sales managers, sales people who are managing Key Accounts or have limited experience in managing customers in a Business to Business environment.
This program is worth 27 CPD hours.
Note: Fundamental sales skills are assumed and will not be covered in this course.
Locations & Dates:
25 - 29 Mar 2012
02 - 06 Sep 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Key Account (KA) Management
- Definition of Key Account Management
- Setting the Rules for Qualifying Key Accounts
- Overview of Key Account Management: Business Perspectives and Trends; Customer Expectations; Profitable Growth Strategies
- The Key Account Management Function and the Sales Department Structure
Account Analysis: A Necessary Step Towards Defining and Selecting KA (KAM)
- The Single-Factor Model
- The Portfolio Model
- The CALL PLAN Model
- Cost per Call and Break-Even Sales Volume Computation
- Selection Criteria and Measuring Attractiveness
- Use of Resources versus Cost to Serve
Key Account Relational Development Model
- Pre Relationship Stage
- Early Relationship Stage
- Mid Relationship Stage
- Partnership Relationship Stage
- Synergetic Relationship Stage
- Reasons for Divesting Partnerships
- Evaluating your Current Partnership Level with Key Accounts
The Account Planning Process (KAP)
- Account Planning Process Criteria
- Analyze the Customer, Past Business, and Competition
- The Competitive Analysis Matrix
- The Customer Expectation Benchmark Matrix
- Developing Account Strategies
- Use of SWOT and TOWS Analysis
- Strategy Development Tools
- Template for Key Account Management Planning
- Creating a Performance Measurement Dashboard for Individual Key Accounts
The Critical Role of Key Account Managers (KAD)
- Understanding the Role and Responsibilities of Key Account Managers
- Building and Leading Effective Key Account Teams
- Maximizing Sales through Effective Negotiation
- Negotiation Skills and Tactics
- Building Long-Term Customer Relationships and Trust
- Understanding the Importance of the Customer Service Function in KAM
- Relationship Selling: Rethinking the KA Sales Force
- Performance Challenges and Measurement Criteria
- Presentation Skills for Key Account Managers