By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the process of sales planning and territory management.
- Practice effective ways of setting goals, developing sales activities and managing time.
- Use relevant tools for route structuring and territory management.
- Apply effective territory management and strategic selling methods.
- Revise sales strategies and provide proper sales training for sales force.
- Successfully choose, target and manage a territory, maximizing growth and profit.
This program is designed for:
All sales managers, supervisors, key account sales people and other senior sales staff.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
27 - 31 May 2012
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
28 Oct - 01 Nov 2012
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Sales Planning Process
- Setting SMART Objectives
- Developing a Sales Plan to Achieve Objectives
- Scheduling of Activities
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Sales Activities
Management of Self and Time
- Time Management Techniques for Sales Professionals
- Sales People Time Analysis
- Managing your Time for Better Sales Results
- Follow up and Paper Work
- Dealing with Time Wasters
- Setting Monthly and Daily Priorities
- Daily Sales Planner
- Salesman Journey Plan
Targeting Attractive Accounts
- Competitive Analysis
- Attractiveness Analysis
- Capability Analysis
- Account Selection Matrix
- Generating New Accounts
- Managing Existing Accounts
- Computing the Cost per Call and Number of Calls Needed to Close a Sale
- ABC Account Classification and the Portfolio Model
- Designing Sales Territories Using Build-Up and Breakdown Method
Basic Routing Pattern
- Route Structuring and Management
Sales Force Structure and Organization
- Generalist and Specialist Sales Forces
- Dividing the Sales Force
- How Sales People Think, Feel and Behave
- Sales People Non Verbal Behavior
- Building Self Confidence
- Assertive Behaviour
- Controlling your Nervousness
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Relationship with Competition
- Secrets of Great Sales Management
- Stress Management