By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Become one of the top 20% of sales people by improving their personal attitude, skills, and knowledge.
- Apply a structured and tested sales process to maximize every sales opportunity.
- Use appropriate questioning techniques and listening skills which will lead to a reduced level of objections and an increased level of sales.
- Make presentations that meet both organization objectives and the needs of the audience.
- Anticipate objections and work up strong responses.
- Differentiate themselves from competition through building better customer relationships and the use of customer care philosophies.
This program is designed for:
Experienced or new sales people who wish to master the sales process and sales tools in order to confidently succeed in their role.
This program is worth 27 CPD hours.
Locations & Dates:
23 - 27 Sep 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The Changing Business Environment
- Evolution of Personal Selling
- The New Sales Competencies
- Assessing Performance According to Specific Sales Indicators
- The 10 Root Causes of Sales Problems
- Personal Selling Profile
Preparation and Self Organization
- Personal Management
- Time Management for Sales People
- Understand the Psychology of Selling
- Developing a Strategy for Sales Success
The Sales Process
- Effective Prospecting and Pre-Visit Research Using Teleblitz
- Understanding and Matching Customer Wants and Needs
- Delivering Clear and Effective Presentations
- Handling and Overcoming Objections
- Achieving Positive Closing Techniques
- Recognizing Service as a Hard Differentiator
Business Negotiation Skills
- Understanding the Principles Involved in Successful Negotiation
- Sales Negotiation and Vulnerability Analysis
- Building a Value Position and Relationship through Artful Negotiating
Managing the Customer Relationship
- Service Beliefs and Philosophy
- Basic Attributes of a Positive Attitude
- Questioning and Probing Skills
- Understanding Different Buyer Behaviors Styles and your Own
- How to Respond to Different Buyers and Different Personalities