By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discover the importance of quality in organizations.
- Understand the impact of leadership to support quality management systems.
- Recognize the most used quality philosophies and tools to establish priorities within their organizations.
- Study international, national and local quality standards, models and awards (ISO, TQM, Malcolm Baldrige etc.).
- Understand team dynamics and the role of teams in their continual improvement projects.
This program is designed for:
Individuals, leaders, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
15 - 19 Jan 2012
Abu Dhabi, English
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
10 - 14 Jun 2012
14 - 18 Oct 2012
02 - 06 Dec 2012
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Leadership and Management in Quality
- Definition, Similarities, Differences
- Can Leadership be Taught and Developed?
- Traits of a True Quality Leader
- Role of Leadership in Supporting Quality Management Systems
- Situational Leadership in Quality
Quality Basics and Definitions
- Definition and Concept of Quality
- History of Quality
- Benefits of Implementing a Quality Model
- Review of Common Quality Models
- Review of Quality Gurus
- Quality Philosophies
- Deming 14 Points
- Juran Trilogy
- Crosby Zero Defects
- House of Quality and Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Six Sigma Methodology
- Lean Principles
- Quality Models, Awards and Methodologies
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award; EFQM
- Dubai Quality Award
- HH Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award
- Total Quality Management
Building Teams in a Quality Management Systems
- Why Are Teams Important in Quality Management Projects?
- Barriers to Teams Achievement
- Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Team Development Cycle
- Belbin's Profile
Improvement Tools and Techniques
- The Seven Classic Quality Tools
- Cause and Effect Diagram
- Pareto Chart
- Control Charts
- Check Sheet
- Scatter Diagram
- Flow Charts
- Management Elements and Planning Tools: (The New Tools!)
- Process Improvement Tools
- Contingency and Risk Planning
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Ethics in Quality Management
- American Society for Quality Code of Ethics