By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Plan and manage project risk.
- Identify project scope, schedule and resource risks.
- Analyze and manage project constraints.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative risk assessments.
- Develop risk probability and impact matrices.
- Plan different risk responses.
- Implement preventive ideas and contingency planning.
- Monitor and control risky projects.
This program is designed for:
Anyone involved in the management of projects. Meirc is assigned as a Registered Educational Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). This program is worth 30 PDUs.
Locations & Dates:
17 - 21 Mar 2013
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
15 - 19 Sep 2013
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Project Risk Management Planning
- Project Selection
- Project Risk Planning Processes
- Defining Project Risk Management
Identifying Project Scope Risk
- Sources of Scope Risk
- Defining Deliverables
- High – Level Risk Assessment Tools
- Work Breakdown Structure ( WBS)
- Other Scope – Related Risks
- Documenting the Risks
Identifying Project Schedule Risk
- Sources of Schedule Risk
- Activity Definition
- Activity Sequencing
Identifying Project Resource Risk
- Sources of Resource Risk
- Resource Planning
- Staff Acquisition
- Project Level Estimates
- Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
Managing Project Constraints and Documenting Risks
- Analyzing Constraints
- Managing Opportunities
- Scope Modification
- Resource Modification
- Schedule Modification
- Assessing Options and Updating Plans
- Seeking Missing Risks
Quantifying and Analyzing Activity Risks
- Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Probability
- Risk Impact
- Qualitative Risk Assessment
- Quantitative Risk Assessment
Managing Activity Risks
- Root Cause Analysis
- Categories of Risk
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Avoidance
- Risk Mitigation
- Risk Transfer
- Implementing Preventive Ideas
- Contingency Planning
Monitoring and Controlling Risky Projects
- Collecting Project Status
- Metrics and Trend Analysis
- Responding to Issues
- Project Reviews and Risk Reassessment