By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Get a jump start to help them prepare for the PMP exam.
- Manage a project in compliance with the Project Management Institute (PMI) standards.
- Use the project management framework, processes and the nine project management knowledge areas.
- Use Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) and understand the PMP exam certification requirements.
- Apply project management skills, tools and techniques to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Identify key concepts not mentioned in the PMBOK.
This program is designed for:
Personnel who are interested in sitting for the PMP certification exam. Successful candidates on this program will be awarded Meirc’s Professional Certificate (MPC). Meirc is assigned as a Registered Educational Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). This program is worth 30 PDUs.
Locations & Dates:
24 - 28 Mar 2013
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
24 - 28 Nov 2013
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Project Management Framework
- Definitions of Project Management
- Managing Project Constraints
- Organizational Structure’s Influence on Projects
- Projects versus Operational Work
- Understanding of the Project Environment
Project Management Processes Groups
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
Tools and Techniques
- Building Work Breakdown Structures
- Constructing Network Diagram
- Critical Path Analysis
- Applying Leads and Lags
- Schedule Network Analysis
- Earned Value Analysis
- Constructing and Interpreting Quality Control Charts
- Developing Resource Management Plan and Histograms
- Reviewing Communications Models and Methods
- Developing Probability and Impact Matrix
- Developing Risk Identification and Response Plans
- Developing Procurement Management Plans
- Make versus Buy Decisions
PMP Exam Credential Handbook
- Exam Credential Requirements
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Credential Application Forms
- Practicing PMP Exam