By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Plan, schedule, implement and control projects in a structured and professional style.
- Review the financial aspects of the projects they are currently handling.
- Deal with all parties concerned through better negotiation and communication skills.
- Develop an awareness of own personal strengths and weaknesses while managing projects.
- Work with the problems and constraints related to managing projects.
This program is designed for:
All personnel who are now, or plan to become, involved in any phase of project management.
This program is worth 30 PDUs.
Locations & Dates:
15 - 19 Apr 2012
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
07 - 11 Oct 2012
Abu Dhabi, Arabic
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana
09 - 13 Dec 2012
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
- What is Project Management?
- Applications of Project Management
- Why Project Management?
- Potential Benefits of Project Management
- History of Project Management
- Project Problems
- Setting Project Objectives and Elements of Project Management
- Building Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Network Modeling and Project Scheduling
- WBS Sequencing
- Understanding Project Schedules
- Critical Path Method, ES, EF, LS, LF and Float
- Forward and Backward Scheduling and Setting Project Milestones
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT)
- Crashing a Project
- Resource Planning
- Role of the Project Manager
Dealing with Contractors, Consultants, Users and Team Members
- Skills of a Project Manager
- The Importance of Clear Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Group Work and Team Building
Project Organizing, Control and Reporting
- Project Organization and Project Control
- Earned Value
- Schedule and Budget Variances
- Project Management Reporting
- Auditing a Project
- The Role of I.T. in Project Management and Project Management Software Vendor Directory
Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Definition of Capital Budgeting and Cost of Capital
- Project Rate of Return:
- Accounting Rate of Return (ARR)
- Pay Back Period (PP)
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)