By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Become familiar with transportation risks management.
- Set an accident investigation policy.
- Recognize other drivers' aggressive driving habits and deal with that effectively and safely.
- Familiarize themselves with dangerous factors leading to fatal road crashes.
- List and manage the danger factors.
This program is designed for:
Fleet managers, supervisors and safety personnel involved in fleet management and driving safety in order to instill and implement a safer driving environment in the organization, therefore reducing the costs associated with transportation accidents.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
23 - 27 Sep 2012
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The Necessity for a Fleet Safety Program
- The Leading Cause of Occupational Fatalities
- Mission and Elements of the Fleet Safety Program
- Costs of Accidents
- The Action Steps of a World-Class Fleet Safety
- Driving Safety Tripod: V-R-U
- Employee Safety Program
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management Responsibilities
- Supervisor Responsibilities
- Operator Responsibilities: Six Es
- Safety Manager Responsibilities
- Off-the-Job Safety Programs (OTJ)
- Accident Review Committee
Driver Selection, Training and Evaluation
- Qualification Standard
- Benefits of Training
- Developing a Training Program
- Legal and Social Factors
- Danger Factors
- What is Driver Supervision?
- How to Prevent Accidents
- Encourage High Performance
Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Conducting a JSA
- Benefits and Uses of a JSA
Vehicle Accident Investigations
- Accident Investigation Policy
- Employee Injury Record Keeping and Analysis
- Documenting the Accident
- Vehicle Accident Review
- Hazardous Driving Conditions and Black Spots
Vehicle selection and maintenance
- Vehicle Maintenance Program (Preventive and Corrective)
- Purchasing Equipment with Safety in Mind
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Unsafe Operational Decisions
- Pre-Trip and On-the-Road Inspections