By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the nature of change, how people change, and the impact change has on people, systems, structures and processes.
- Identify the critical competencies of change champions, change agents and human resource professionals.
- Use a number of models and strategies for leading and managing change and communicating it more effectively.
- Analyze and use the change models of Lewin, Kotter and Ulrich.
- Apply techniques to deal with resistance to change more comfortably.
- Implement a proven process to create major transformation in corporate culture.
This program is designed for:
Change managers, business process improvement specialists, change management team members, coordinators of re-organization and mergers, implementers of organizational change, or anyone interested to learn how to manage change.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
17 - 21 Jun 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
23 - 27 Sep 2012
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
02 - 06 Dec 2012
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Understanding, Planning and Managing Change
- The Nature of Change
- Types of Change
- Competencies of Change Agents
- The Line Manager as Change Agent
Models and Strategies for Managing and Leading Change
- Change Management Styles
- Lewin's Force Field Analysis
- The Kotter Eight-Step Model
- Establishing a Sense of Urgency
- Creating the Guiding Coalition
- Developing a Change Vision
- Communicating the Vision
- Empowering Broad-Based Action
- Generating Short-Term Wins
- Consolidating Gains and Producing More Change
- Anchoring Change in the Company Culture
- Ulrich's Model for HR Transformation
- The ADKAR Model
Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Change
- The EI Framework
- Managing and Leading Change:
- The Significance of Emotions
- Managing Emotions
Understanding and Dealing with Resistance to Change
- Why People Resist Change
- Individual Factors
- Group Factors
- Organizational Tools
- How People Change
- Stages People Go through When Resisting Change
- The SARAH Model
- The Transition Stages
- A Nine Stage Model
- Dealing with Resistance to Change
- The Importance of Communicating Change
- How to Communicate Change Effectively Before, During and After the Change Process
Key Factors in Making Change Happen
- Types of Cultural Change
- Sustaining Change in the Corporate Culture
- The General Electric (GE) Culture
- Case Study on Changing Culture