By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring team player styles.
- Build an effective and empowered team.
- Examine the work practices of high performing teams.
- Gain new insights into creating a motivating team environment.
- Implement strategies for improving team relationships.
- Develop strategies for implementing changes within a team.
This program is designed for:
Managers, supervisors, and team leaders who are responsible for building and maintaining effective teams in the work environment.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
10 - 14 Jun 2012
Arjaan By Rotana Dubai Media City
04 - 08 Nov 2012
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The Team Leadership Challenge
- Organizations Today
- 21st Century Team Definition
- Skills of Effective Team Leaders
- Characteristics of Effective Team Leaders
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Leadership Styles: Self Analysis
- Techniques for Increasing Team Effectiveness
Building a High-Performance Team
- Recipe for Successful Teams
- From Involvement to Empowerment
- Types of Effective Teams
- Stages of Team Growth
- Exploring High Performance Teams
Inspiring Teams to Better Performance
- Identifying Team Member's Roles
- Aligning Individual and Team Motivators
- The Motivation Mix
- Creating a Supportive Environment
- Energizing your Team
- Team Building and Career Management
Sustainable Strategies for Improving Team Relationships
- Managing Team Communication
- Planning Team Communication Lines
- Using Different Communication Methods
- Managing Team Conflicts
- Team Problem-Solving
- Phases of Team Problem-Solving
- Tools for Making Effective Team Decisions
The Team Leader's Role in Managing Change
- Key Factors in Successful Change
- The Four Room Apartment Strategy
- Helping the Team Move through the Stages of Change
- Handling Reactions to Change
- Strategies for Dealing with Change