By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List the characteristics of the new workplace.
- Apply the skills of a senior manager and leader.
- Practice the foundations of business analysis.
- Apply the latest management concepts and techniques to their current managerial position, with particular emphasis on strategy formulation, economic analysis, marketing and sales, finance, Human Resources and organizational behavior.
- Develop and practice the specific skills required for managing successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
- Identify their own managerial strengths and improvement opportunities and develop plans for managerial success.
This program is designed for:
All senior and middle managers (present and potential) who need to complement their technical and administrative knowledge with advanced multi-disciplinary managerial skills.
This program is worth 50 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
06 - 17 May 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
18 - 29 Nov 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The Management Challenge and the New Workplace
- Modern Management Thought
- The New Workplace and Organizational Challenges ? New Managerial Roles
- High Performance Management Practices
- The Role of Intangible Assets
- Marketing Concepts and Fundamentals
- Scanning the External and Internal Environments for Marketing Purposes
- Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Product and Promotion Mix Strategies across the Product Life Cycle
- Marketing Research: The Importance of Collecting and Reporting for Decision-Making
Financial Planning and Analysis
- The Macro Finance Picture ? What Every Senior Manager Needs to Know about Finance
- The Key Financial Statements ? The Vital Role of Financial Statements in Running Operations: The Income, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements
- Financial Statement Analysis for Decision- Making:
- Time Series
- Cross Sectional, Trend and Vertical Analysis
- Liquidity, Asset Management and Solvency
- Profitability and Market Ratios
The Economics of Business
- The Price System
- Market Structures and Price Determination
- Cost Analysis
- Macroeconomic Analysis and its Impact upon the Business
- Balance of Payments, Globalization and Emerging Economies
- Art of Strategy: Strategy Formulation and Execution
- Types of Strategy
- Assessing an Industry's and a Firm's Competitive Environment
- Identifying your Firm's Critical Success Factors and Key Result Areas
- Building your Firm's Balanced Scorecard
- Leadership as a Process ? Bringing Out the Leader in You
- The Situational Leadership Model
- The Leader as a Coach and as a Developer of People - The Art of Delegation
Strategic Human Resources Management
- The Four Modern Roles of HRM
- The Role of Competencies in Modern HRM
- The Role of the Line Manager in Building Leadership:
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management