By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Organize employee records and files cost- effectively.
- Identify areas of weaknesses in their organization's processes: Recruitment and Selection, Employee Records Keeping, Performance Appraisal, and Payroll.
- Create a plan of action to improve the HR processes in their organization.
- Relate the importance of an efficient Employee Record Keeping process to their organizational financial well being.
- Develop a detail and accuracy focused approach to Human Resources.
This program is designed for:
Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of Human Resources. The program is also very useful for Internal Audit professionals who are currently, or about to start an audit exercise on the HR department in their organization.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
08 - 12 Jul 2012
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
28 Oct - 01 Nov 2012
Arjaan By Rotana Dubai Media City
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Definitions and Objectives of HRM
- The Main Functions in HR
- Examples of HR Organization Charts
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
The Audit Process
- History, Origin and Definition
- How to Conduct a Good Audit
- Pitfalls to Watch Out For
- Creating a Plan to Conduct an HR Audit
Organizational Chart Audit
- Identifying the Components of a Good Organization Chart
- Conducting a Proper Analysis of your Organization's Current Organization Chart
- Identifying Areas of Improvement in the Existing organization Chart
- Developing Possible Improvements
- Creating a Plan of Action for Implementing Improvements to Chart
Recruitment and Selection Process Audit
- Analyzing the Current Workforce Plan and Budget
- Modifying Workforce Plan and Budget to Include the Important Elements
- Reviewing the Current Recruitment and Hiring Process as per the Company's HR Policy
- Analyzing and improving the Joining Formalities of New Employees
- Creating a Proper New Joiners File
- The Induction Process
Employee Administration Process Audit
- Reviewing and Developing the Probation Period Administration Process
- Reviewing and Developing the Staff Performance Appraisal Process
- Maintaining a Proper Leave Record and Leave Administration Process
- Auditing and Improving the Current Payroll Administration Process Including Overtime Management
- Ensuring Correct Calculation of Severance Pay
- Ensuring Compliance with Pension Fund Regulations
Computer Based Data Management System Audit
- Evaluating Current Methodology for Maintaining Soft Employee Data
- Ensuring Soft Data Matches Employee Personnel Files
- Identifying Best Approach to Maintaining Employee Soft Records
Statutory Compliance Audit
- Verifying Employee Records and HR Process Compliance to Labor Law
- Checking Visa and Local Sponsorship Process Compliance