By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Link the fundamentals of how businesses operate to organization development.
- Know the importance of having a corporate vision and communicating it.
- Develop organization structures to meet varying business needs.
- Forecast ongoing workforce requirements and develop action plans.
- Calculate the real cost of turnover.
- Link succession planning to continued business success.
This program is designed for:
Human Resources professionals who wish to obtain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the concepts and techniques involved in organization, workforce management and succession planning. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
10 - 14 Jun 2012
25 - 29 Nov 2012
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Business Perspective on Organization
- Introduction and Overview
- Vision, Mission and Values ? Being Strategic
- Strategic Perspectives
- The Focus of Planning for Human Resources
- Business Planning
- Strategic Decision-Making
- Describing and Understanding Business Culture
- Job Satisfaction ? A Great Place to Work
- 5 Myths about Culture
- Cultural Change ? Can it Really Happen
- Introduction to Employee Surveys
- Culture ? The Role of Values
- Organization Design ? Key Terms and Processes
- Choosing the Organization you Need
- Practical Not Theoretical
- Types of Organization Structure
- Common Mistakes in Organization
- The Four Pillars of a High Performance Organization
- Defining Workforce Planning
- Attraction and Retention
- The Cost of Turnover
- Workforce Planning Processes
- Impact of a Changing Business Environment ? Planning in Downturns
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Defining Succession Planning
- How to Benefit from Succession Plans
- Building and Managing a Talent Pool
- Monitor, Evaluate and Revise
- KPIs in Succession Planning
- Success in Succession Planning
- The Jack Welch Way
The Change Process
- 5 Steps of Effective Change
- Overcoming Resistance
- Getting Buy-In
- A Final Comment on Change