By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Advance their knowledge of corporate financial management.
- Leverage their understanding in the macro finance roles from strategic and operational perspectives.
- Develop a practical understanding of corporate finance, capital budgeting and cost of capital.
- Gain knowledge of how equities and fixed-income securities are priced.
- Develop dynamic strategic financial planning models.
- Demonstrate understanding of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and corporate control.
- Manage their working capital effectively.
- Apply conservative and aggressive approaches in working capital management.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
This program is designed for:
Financial professionals, finance managers, corporate controllers, financial controllers, treasury professionals, chief accountants, accounting managers, senior accountants, banking professionals, and corporate business professionals. Successful candidates on this program will be awarded Meirc’s Professional Certificate (MPC). This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
07 - 11 Apr 2013
The Address Dubai Marina
20 - 24 Oct 2013
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The Scope of Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance Functions
- Dimensions of Capital Raising
- Four Key Financial Statements
- Financial Statements and Cash Flow Analysis
- Types of Financial Ratios
- Future and Present Values Practical Applications
Strategic and Operational Financial Planning
- Overview of the Planning Process
- Long-Term Financial Planning
- Sustainable Growth Model
- Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Assumptions to Generate Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Building Strategic Financial Models
- Modeling What-If-Analysis
Corporate Finance, Capital Budgeting and Cost of Capital
- The Capital Budgeting Process
- Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Discounted Payback Period
- Profitability Index
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital
- Measures of Corporate Leverage
- Dividends and Share Repurchases
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Control
- Methods of Acquisitions
- Motives for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Anti-Takeover Measures
- Value Maximizing Strategies
- Bankruptcy and Financial Distress
- Major Causes of Business Failure
- Bankruptcy Laws
- Valuing a Target Company
Stock and Bond Valuation
- Valuation Fundamentals
- The Basic Valuation Model
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- Zero Growth and Constant Growth Valuation Models
- Variable Growth Model
Short-Term Financial Management
- The Cash Conversion Cycle and Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Operational Defensive Intervals
- Accounts Payable Management
- Aggressive versus Conservative Approach
- Working Capital Management