By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Advance their knowledge of corporate financial management.
- Leverage their understanding in financial management to deliver positive bottom line results.
- Gain knowledge of investment banking and the public sale of equity securities.
- Develop dynamic strategic financial planning models.
- Demonstrate understanding of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and corporate control.
- Manage their working capital effectively.
This program is designed for:
Financial professionals, finance managers, corporate controllers, financial controllers, treasury professionals, chief accountants, accounting managers, senior accountants, banking professionals, and corporate business professionals.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
10 - 14 Jun 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
25 - 29 Nov 2012
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The Scope of Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance Functions
- Dimensions of Capital Raising
- Four Key Financial Statements
- Financial Statements and Cash Flow Analysis
- Types of Financial Ratios
- Future and Present Values practical applications
Strategic and Operational Financial Planning
- Overview of the Planning Process
- Long-Term Financial Planning
- Sustainable Growth Model
- Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Assumptions to Generate Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Building Strategic Financial Models
- Modeling What-if-Analysis
Investment Banking and the Public Sale of Equity Securities (IPO)
- Basic Choices in Securing External Financing
- Investment Banks' Role in Equity Offerings
- Services Provided by Investment Bankers and their Costs
- Prospectus, Shelf Registration, and IPO
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Control
- Methods of Acquisitions
- Motives for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Anti-Takeover Measures
- Value Maximizing Strategies
- Bankruptcy and Financial Distress
- Major Causes of Business Failure
- Bankruptcy Laws
Stock and Bond Valuation
- Valuation Fundamentals
- The Basic Valuation Model
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- Zero Growth and Constant Growth Valuation Models
- Variable Growth Model
Short-Term Financial Management
- The Cash Conversion Cycle and Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Credit Scoring and Credit Monitoring
- Accounts Payable Management
- Aggressive versus Conservative Approach
- Working Capital