By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept and importance of customer feedback.
- Map the flow of customer feedback in an organization.
- Design a customer feedback system to enhance organizational performance.
- Assess and audit complaints systems.
- Improve existing systems and benchmark against world class standards.
This program is designed for:
Staff members who deal with customer feedback and customer service staff or team members who are working to develop effective customer feedback systems.
Locations & Dates:
17 - 21 Mar 2013
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
21 - 25 Apr 2013
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
29 Sep - 03 Oct 2013
The Address Dubai Marina
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Introduction to Understanding your Customers
- Who Is your Customer?
- The Principle Foundation of Retaining and Developing Our Customer Base
- The Service Mix
- Defining Customers’ Expectations
- Importance of Customer Feedback
- Types of Customers
Introduction to Complaints Management
- What Is a Complaint?
- What Are the Sources of Complaints?
- Why Should an Organization Seek Complaints?
- Satisfaction versus Loyalty
- The Kano Model
- Levels of Complaints
- Handling Complaints Process: The Behavior
- Complaints: Golden Opportunities for Improvement
Introduction to Complaints Management Standards
- Why Standards?
- Types of Standards
- ISO 10002 as a Model
- Essential Elements of a Complaints Management System
- Scope and Policy
- Logging and Receiving Complaints
- Implementation and Operation
- Management Review
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Guiding Principles
- Writing a Customer Complaint Procedure
- The Impact of Customer Attitudes towards Complaining and Organizational Reactions
- Designing and Implementing an Effective Customer Complaint System
- Complaint Definition, Handling, Escalation and Resolution
- Developing a System Including Workflow and Process Mapping
Assessing and Monitoring a Complaints Management System
- Monitoring, Measurement and Management Review
- Metrics, Measures and Key Performance Indicators for Complaints
- Analysis of Complaints
- Audits in Principle and Practice
- Advantages of Effective Root Cause Analysis
- Typical Classification of Root Causes
- Symptoms versus Causes