By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Address the importance of customer service in a competitive environment.
- Practice the techniques of managing customer expectations and delighting customers.
- Agree on a strategy to recover from major setbacks and regain the loyalty of customers.
- Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction.
- Recognize the signals of customer irritation and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to their customer's problem.
This program is designed for:
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staff. This program is worth 15 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
11 - 13 Mar 2012
04 - 06 Nov 2012
Arjaan By Rotana Dubai Media City
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
- Definitions and Concepts of Service
- Understanding How Customer Service Creates Revenue and Healthy Organizations
- Customer Service Strategies to Create an Amazing Customer and Employee Experience
Internal Customer Service
- Identifying Internal and External Customers
- Appreciating that Internal Service is Just as Important as External Service
- Establishing Winning Relationships
- The Service Profit Chain
Managing Customer Expectations By Personality Style
- Understanding your Own Personality Style and the Style of Others
- Avoiding Taking Things Personally
- Expanding your Communication Skills to Get Along Well with More Customers
- Analyzing the Factors of the RATER Model and Service Quality Indicators
- Levels of Service Offered to your Customers
- Strategies and Actions to Delight your Customers
- Roleplays and Exercises on Dealing with Different Personality Styles
Effective Communication Skills for Handling Customers
- Identifying your Customer's and your Own Listening Style
- Creating Rapport with Customers More Easily to Have More Influence
- Effective Vocabulary, Telephone Skills and Emails
- Monitoring Customers Reactions and Positive Buzz on the Web
Professional Behavior with the Customer
- Understanding How Emotions Are Created
- Developing Mental Strategies for Remaining Optimistic and Calm Under Pressure
- Using Body Language to Control your Emotional State
- Changing your Emotional State in Three Minutes to Avoid Negative Emotional Carryover
- Role plays and Exercises on Handling Difficult Customers
Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Recognizing and Responding Effectively to Specific Customer Behaviors
- Understanding Anger Management
- Turning an Angry Customer into a Happy Customer Using a Recovery System
- Remaining Calm during Interactions with Angry Customers by Applying Emotional Management Tools
- The Secret and Power of the Law of Attraction in Bringing Positive or Negative Events to our Lives