By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the framework of interdepartmental communication.
- Understand the importance and practice of excellent internal customer service.
- Take a proactive approach in simplifying the work processes and flow between work units.
- Remove interdepartmental communication barriers and resolve conflict.
- Develop a plan for enhancing organizational communication.
This program is designed for:
Managers, supervisors and all professionals who interact with other departments, teams or business units.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
29 Apr - 03 May 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
23 - 27 Sep 2012
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
- Upward, Downward and Horizontal Communication
- Organizational Culture and its Effect on Performance
- Organizational Hierarchy
- Formal and Informal Communication and their Uses
- Organizational Values and Attitudes
- Barriers that Impede Effective Interdepartmental Communication
Internal Customer Service
- What Is Internal Customer Service?
- Benefits of Excellent Internal Customer Service
- Organizational Silos and Ways to Overcome Them
- The Service Quality Factors
- Handling Internal Customers' Complaints
- Clarifying Individual and Departmental Roles in Building Rapport within the Department and between Departments
Simplification of Work Processes between Departments
- Signs of Complicated Procedures
- Stages in Simplifying Work
- Work Flow Techniques
- Work Breakdown Structures
Interdepartmental Team Building
- Removing the Us-Against-Them Mindset
- Team Cohesiveness
- Team Building Models and Applications
- Integrating Departmental Efforts towards Organizational Goals
- Removing Power Struggles
- The Power of Synergy
- Creating Alignment within the Different Units
Resolving and Solving Interdepartmental Problems and Conflicts
- Identifying Departmental Problems
- Causes and Effects of Problems
- Resolving Interdepartmental Conflict
- Negotiating a Win-Win Settlement
- Techniques for Resolving and Preventing Problems
Efficient and Effective Organizational Communication
- What is Effective Organizational Communication?
- Eliminating Communication Overload and Ensuring Smooth Flow
- Information Richness of Different Channels
- Choosing the Right Communication Medium
- Signs of Inefficient Communication