By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Prepare and deliver high-power and captivating presentations.
- Employ effective techniques for voice projection, eye contact and body language.
- Engage and hold an audience's attention.
- Channel stage fright into contagious positive energy.
- Create effective and relevant visual aids to support the presentation.
- Structure and deliver different styles of presentations for different audiences.
This program is designed for:
Individuals who are required to conduct high impact presentations, whether internally within an organization or externally to customers or the public. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
15 - 19 Apr 2012
Abu Dhabi, English
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana
01 - 05 Jul 2012
The Address Dubai Marina
09 - 13 Dec 2012
Arjaan By Rotana Dubai Media City
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Basic Presentation Skills Recap
- Attributes of Effective Presentations
- Why Most Presentations Fail?
- The Presentation Iceberg: Planning, Researching and Filtering
- The Clicker Culture: How to Ensure your Audience Sees the WHOLE Presentation
- The Anatomy of a Presentation: From Opening To Close
- Venue Preparation
- Seating and Layout
Making an Impact
- Creating an Impressive First Impression
- Projecting Confidence and Credibility
- Factors and Types of Credibility
- How to O.P.E.N. U.P.
- Anchoring your Purpose and Central Idea
- Using your Voice Effectively and Efficiently
- The 4 Most Used Styles: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Specifying Purpose and Objective
- Creating Powerful Openers and Closings
- Using AIDA to Plan an Effective Presentation
The Importance of Language
- The Importance of Choosing the Right Words
- Using Language Accurately and Clearly
- Using Language Vividly and Appropriately
- Building and Enhancing Credibility through Language
- Key Point Sequence
Use of Visual Aids
- The Various Types of Visual Aids
- Guidelines for Preparing and Presenting with Visual Aids
- When and How to Use Visual Aids
Empowering Your Presentations with PowerPoint
- The Pluses and Minuses of PowerPoint
- Planning to Use PowerPoint
- Getting Started in PowerPoint
- Elements of PowerPoint Slides
- Delivering your Presentation with PowerPoint
- The Costly Practices of Bad PowerPoint
The Moment of Truth...Presenting
- Presentations of Participants
- Feedback and Critique