By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out administrative functions with confidence and efficiency.
- Take a proactive role in handling job responsibilities, thus assisting the boss in carrying out his/her work more effectively.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- Develop self-management techniques and learn ways for dealing with time wasters.
- Improve memory skills with several reinforcement methods and exercises.
This program is designed for:
Administrators, assistant administrators and secretaries. Also, those with the potential of becoming administrators can benefit from this program.
This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Locations & Dates:
25 - 29 Mar 2012
Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road
09 - 13 Sep 2012
Abu Dhabi, Arabic
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees
Delivery Type: Group-Live
The Administrator as Part of the Support Team
- Understanding your Role within your Team
- Strategies for an Outstanding Team-Player
- Having the Right Attitude to Excel
The Modern Administrator's Highly Needed Abilities
- Adaptability to a Changing Office Environment
- Maturity and Political Skills
- Seeing through Obstacles and Building on Talents and Strengths
- Building Excellent Relations with Boss and Colleagues
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Communicating with Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Strategies for Greater Visibility and Influence
Effective Written Communication
- Ingredients of a Professional Written Document
- Do's and Don'ts of Business Writing
- Email Writing Principles and Etiquette
Telephone Handling Best Practices
- Professional Telephone Behavior
- Key Competencies for Success
- The Can-Do, Service-Driven Approach
- Handling Difficult Callers
Effective Time Planning
- Identifying and Controlling your Time Wasters
- Setting your Priorities and Working Standards
- Maximizing your Efficiency
- Planning and Organizing a Productive Work-Day
Memory Reinforcement Techniques
- Your Memory as a Business Tool
- Daily Memory Practice and Training
- Remembering By Association, Using Acronyms and the Method of Loci