In line with our commitment to excellence, Meirc is proud to announce the introduction of yet another new service, namely:
MEIRC's PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE (MPC)
The purpose of the service is to recognize professionals with the commitment and dedication to plan their personal training and development in such a way as to achieve certification. The MPC will be awarded to those who, in their respective fields:
1. Have attended one of the "Professional Certification" programs listed in this brochure, and
2. Have successfully passed, upon completion of the program, the assessment test administered at the end of the program, and
3. Have successfully completed the project assigned to them by the Program Leader within the time frame agreed.
The MPC will attest that you have met the professional standards that Meirc has developed and nurtured over the last 50 years. You will receive, in addition to the Attendance Certificate, a special Certificate that will attest your credentials as a Certified Professional.
- Tests will be administered at the completion of each Professional Certification Program (Pass rate is 70%). Exam results will not be disclosed.
- Projects will be assigned by the Program Leader who will agree to the subject you choose and set the standards, including time frames, expected for completion.
- The certification program you will attend with Meirc will earn you, in addition to your entitlement to MPC and Attendance Certificate, the CPE Credits that Meirc has organized through